Sunday, September 27, 2009

A Song For David

When David was a baby my favorite thing to do was hold him and rock him to sleep at bedtime. I came up with a song for him and sang it to him everynight as baby and sang it to him as recent as last night. It still comforts him and he is able to relax and fall asleep. I thought I would share it with you. I hope you enjoy.

I Love You David Jamall

I love you, I love you, David Jamall
I love you, I love you, my precious baby doll

I love you in the morning
I love you by noon
I love you in the evening son, I pray blessings over you

I'll be your shelter, I'll be your best friend
I'll stand right beside you til the very end
because I love you, I love you, David Jamall
I love you, I love you, my precious baby doll

I'll be there for you
From a child to a man
Just remember one thing my son
Keep God in you plan

Because HE love you, HE loves you, David Jamall
HE loves you, HE loves you, you're HIS precious baby doll

HE loves you in the morning
HE loves you by noon
HE loves you in the evening son, HE'S THE BLESSING OVER YOU!

Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Jesus You Rein
Hallelujah, Hallelujah
You're Lord Of Everything


I firmly believe the Lord gave this song to me to not only provide comfort to David, but to exhalt him as the ultimate Comforter. Ask God to give you a song that comforts and exhalts Him today.

Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment